MAY 25 – JUNE 2, 2019
Join me for 8 nights and 9 days exploring beautiful and historic Northern Dalmatia, one of Croatia’s most stunning and scenic destinations. No previous paddling experience needed.
- We begin in Zadar, a soulful and historic city on the coast of the Adriatic Sea.
- From Molat island, four days of sea kayaking to different islands, beaches, ex-military submarine caves, a shipwreck, dramatic cliffs, rock formations, and lagoons.
- Island apartment accommodations and nutritious meals on Molat.
- Option for a short island bicycle ride.
- Hike on different islands to take in the beautiful views and stretch your legs.
- Hike from the small town of Starigrad Paklenica, to experience Paklenica National Park, the best place for trekking through the craggy karst landscape of Northern Dalmatia. Hiking here moves us through Paklenica Canyon, forests, alpine meadows, and allows us incredible views. We will stay in a mountain hut for two nights.
- Zadar city tour from a knowledgeable local guide.
- Visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of Croatia’s most well-known destinations. The 16 lakes that comprise the park reward with some of the country’s most stunning scenery.
This trip is a work-in-progress. More information and pricing are soon to come. Contact me if you’re interested in this unique trip opportunity. Thank you.